Customer custom fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Customer custom fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    figcreative
    Participant

I am using Wootickets with Woocommerce and the Events Calendar plugin.
    When a customer purchases tickets, I need to collect extra information, such as dietary requirements etc. How can I collect this extra info during checkout process?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, figcreative. Thanks for contacting us about your customization.

Unfortunately, this is not our area of expertise. The WooCommerce Tickets plugin allows integration between The Events Calendar and WooCommerce. Whatever options are available to you in the WooCommerce checkout should also be available for the event tickets you create.

That said, we do know that in the past people have had success with a third-party plugin that provides similar functionality. See this thread for details: https://tri.be/support/forums/topic/adding-extra-names-when-multiple-tickets-are-purchased/#post-46080

If you do decide to investigate it, please understand that we can’t offer support for it directly; you would need to work with that developer. Also, it was written for an older version of our plugin, so it may fail in unpredictable ways if it hasn’t been updated.

Hope that helps!

figcreative
    Participant

Ok, thanks.

Kelly
    Participant

No problem. Please let start a new topic if there are any other issues we can help you with.

Thanks for being a TEC user!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Customer custom fields’ is closed to new replies.