Custom Ticket Fields Not Appearing

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom Ticket Fields Not Appearing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kindra
    Participant

Hello,

The custom ticket fields I’ve set up don’t appear on my RSVPs. Please advise.

Thank you,
    Kindra

Neill

Hi Kindra

Thanks for getting in contact with us. I noticed that you had another ticket that George was helping you with, and from the context it looks like you may have got past this road block.

If not, and you still have the issue, could you give me a few more details about what you are trying to achieve? Maybe some steps that you can confirm you have already taken and what you are expecting the results to be. If you have a way to use screenshots or screencasts to explain the issue that can help us to.

Look forward to digging deeper on this issue if its still causing a problem for you.

Kindra
    Participant

No, this is a different issue. I just want the custom fields to appear on
    the front end, and they aren’t. Is that not what the rsvp custom fields are
    for?

Neill

Hi Kindra,

Are you using the Additional Field Options from the Settings Page?

i.e. in the WordPress admin side bar go to: Events > Settings and click on the “Additional Fields” tab.

From here you can set up an additional field to be displayed as part of the ticket set up when you add a new event. For example – I just set up a T-Shirt Size option and when I save that – it now shows up on the event creation page: https://cloudup.com/cYzokyYowIE

At times some users confuse this feature and how it works with the general WordPress function on each Custom Post Type page: “Custom Fields”

If I got this wrong again, my apologies, but hopefully this is where the confusion is. If I am misunderstanding and you have indeed set this up the right way – maybe you can give us a little more details with how you set this particular scenario up – with steps to try and recreate on our end. Look out for any errors that might be displaying on the front end which could be exposed via the code inspector. Also making use of screenshots and screencasts can help us get to the bottom of this issue quickly.

Let me know if this works
    Neill

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Ticket Fields Not Appearing’ is closed to new replies.