Custom Ticket design

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom Ticket design

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrkoozik
    Participant

Hi,
    Im using your plugins to generate tickets with QR code via WooCommerce product.
    I would like to make my own ticket design in PDF or as mail that customer will receive by mail.

My goal is to add sponsors logos in the tickets themselves and maybe change the fonts.

Is there any documentation how could I archive that?

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

You can check out our free extension for sending PDFs out for the ticket. https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

You can add images to the tickets that shows up in the email by clicking the “settings” button in the “Tickets” section on the event.

There are ways to customize the content of the regular ticket emails. You can copy /event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php into [your-theme]/tribe-events/tickets/email.php and make any modifications you need there. The copy of the file will be used instead of the default.

You can read more about customizing the calendar views here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

mrkoozik
    Participant

Hi Sky,

Thanks for your assistance,

Plugin will work thanks for that one!

I’m not sure if we are talking about the same thing but when I go to ticket settings itself i can add only one picture. This picture will also overwrite the ticket picture itself which I want to keep.

My goal I want to archive is ticket with Ticket picture (I upload it as a product favourite picture in WooCommerce) and right below next picture with sponsors logos.

I have couple of events and each of them have different sponsors.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Glad the PDF extension will help!

For the ticket pictures, yes, it only lets you add one image per event, and it only displays in the context of the email. Unfortunately, there is no way to do what you’re describing without some customization. This is a bit beyond what I can help with here in the support forums.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Sky

mrkoozik
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

You would need to create an interface to upload the additional image for the ticket. This would probably be better done within WooCommerce products, rather than in the Events/tickets interface.

Once you had a place to upload the additional images, you would need to know how to reference them from the context of the product ID. You could then customize the email template by copying /event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php into [your-theme]/tribe-events/tickets/email.php and output the markup there.

You can read more about customizing the calendar views here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

There may be extensions for WooCommerce that allow you to add additional images. But what you use to do this will change how you would go about retrieving that data.

Let me know if that helps,

Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Ticket design’ is closed to new replies.