Custom Templates

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Templates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lucy

Hi,

I am wanting to use my own custom styles, i have added the tribe-events folder with the folders: list, modules, month and widgets with the files in and the single files list, month and single event. I have made sure to select “default events template” on the display settings however instead of the calendar using these pages however instead of using mytheme/tribe-/events/month.php etc month list and day are all using mytheme/index.php. Could anyone help me with this?

Hi Lucy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

If you do not have a license to Events Calendar PRO, would you mind posting this question in our WordPress.org forums?

Make sure you have everything spelled correctly (I see a “-” in there, and I’m not sure if it’s intended) as well and here’s our Themer’s Guide for reference: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Thanks,

Jaime

Lucy

Hi i meant to put,

“mytheme/tribe-events/month.php” Thats the template it should be using, the – is intended as it says that is what it should be on the reference guide? However its using mytheme/index.php, everything is spelt correctly as i have copied and pasted them from the plugin folders src/views directory.

Hi Lucy,

As stated in the Themer’s Guide:

You can also modify the selected Events Template’s markup. To do that, first find out what Events Template you are using by heading to Events → Settings → Display in your site’s wp-admin, and looking for the Events Template option. If you have selected the Default Events Template, the plugin will use the /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/default-template.phptemplate file for the display. You can override and edit this by making a copy and placing in a /tribe-events folder in your theme.

Please post any further questions in the WordPress.org forums, if you do not have a PRO license.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Templates’ is closed to new replies.