Custom Registration Form Fields, Email Notifications & Register now / Pay later

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Registration Form Fields, Email Notifications & Register now / Pay later

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Fouche

Hi there, I am interested in purchasing PRO & Tickets Plus for a project however due to the specifics of the job I wanted to find out if a few things are possible prior.

1. Custom Registration Form Fields
    My ticket registration form requires some additional custom fields (Dropdown, Date Picker, Check boxes & conditional logic)
    Is this possible? If not, how would you recommend I integrate this? I will be using woocommerce.

2. Email Notifications
    Is there a list of email notifications that can be sent? For example
    a) auto notify all attendee XX days prior to event
    b) XX days after event OR
    c) individually notify attendee

3. Register now / Pay later
    Is it possible to have attendees register for an event, then only require payment minimum 24 hours in advance?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mark,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll try to answer your questions as fully as possible.

1. In Event Tickets Plus, we do have a feature called “Ticket Fieldset” that allows you to register additional fields that we display to collect additional information for each ticket sold when selecting those tickets and prior to adding them to the cart. Currently, the field types that you can add via that feature are text, radio, checkbox, and dropdown
    2. We don’t have email management built into our plugin. This would need to be controlled by another plugin.
    3. We don’t have this feature built in either, however you could mimic it a little by allowing users to RSVP to an event but requiring them to buy a ticket before they’re official able to go to the event.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mark Fouche

Thanks for the response

a) Ok I may have to look at integrating Gravity Forms somehow as Date picker & conditional logic are required. Im assuming if I find a dev this is all possible?!
    b) So to notify RSVP attendees of the event in advance I’ll need a separate plugin? Is there a good email notification plugin you can recommend that works with Events?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mark,

No problem.

• Yes, a developer should be able to add those additional field types for your. Those could be added via Gravity Forms or they could take advantage of some of the resources already available to recreate those field types elsewhere.
    • You could maybe integrate WooCommerce with MailChimp to add customers to lists and then provide updates to those lists.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Registration Form Fields, Email Notifications & Register now / Pay later’ is closed to new replies.