Custom Recurring Events Feature Removed… Now What?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Recurring Events Feature Removed… Now What?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hey Guys,
    So I just saw the new set up for creating events and am really sad to see one feature go.

Before you could choose CUSTOM – WEEKLY – 1st and 3rd week of every month. Now there are only daily, weekly, and monthly options. How am I supposed to add an event that recurs on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month?

Michael
    Participant

Just saw that custom was taken out because it was included within each daily, weekly and monthly.

Caroline

Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to follow up! It looks like you’ve managed to find what you were looking for here–glad to hear it! If you should need a guide to refer back to as you’re familiarizing yourself with the new setup for recurring events, our Knowledgebase article on the topic is a great place to start. And, of course, we’re glad to answer any specific question you might have over here in the forums! 🙂

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out since it looks like you’re all sorted now, but please don’t hesitate to open a new thread if there’s anything else we can help you with! Thanks again for stopping by, and we hope you’ll enjoy using the new Events Calendar PRO! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Recurring Events Feature Removed… Now What?’ is closed to new replies.