Custom Recurring Event Description Needed

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Recurring Event Description Needed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fortgordonmwr
    Participant

In past versions, there used to be a section where you could enter a custom Recurring Event Description under the “Recurrence Rules” section. I don’t see that option anymore. It was really handy for some of our more complicated recurring events. Now instead of simply typing:

“November 13, 14, 20, 21, December 3, 4 & 5, 2015”

it now says:

“An event every 1 week(s) on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that lasts 0 day(s) and 0 hour(s), the last of which will begin on 12/05/15”

Is there a way to reactivate this custom description option?

George
    Participant

Hey @fortgordonmwr,

This is unfortunately a result of changes to our recurrence system in the previous 3.12 release; we are adding the custom recurrence description field back in the next release though! 🙂

I don’t have a specific ETA for this next release but we’re aiming for the end of October.

There isn’t much of a way to reactivate this field at this time, unfortunately.

Does this information help? Let me know!

— George

fortgordonmwr
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this information. Looking forward to the next release. Thank you,

-Nathan

George
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words @fortgordonmwr, and for your patience while we work on reintroducing this feature! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Recurring Event Description Needed’ is closed to new replies.