Custom Recurrence Error Message

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Recurrence Error Message

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lee
    Participant

When I try to create an event that recurs on the second Monday of every month, I get this:

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/content/71/7887271/html/hermannuccnew/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lib/tribe-date-series-rules.class.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/71/7887271/html/hermannuccnew/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lib/tribe-date-series-rules.class.php:100) in /home/content/71/7887271/html/hermannuccnew/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

Rob

Hey Lee. We had some other custom recurrence problems in the initial 2.0 launch; those are fixed in 2.0.1, which is launching tomorrow. I just tested the criteria you noted here on that new code base and it worked without error.

If upon upgrading tomorrow (or whenever you do) you still have this problem, please let me know in this thread and I can keep looking into it for you.

Lee
    Participant

OSSUM! Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Recurrence Error Message’ is closed to new replies.