Custom message if no events listed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom message if no events listed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crossheartmedical
    Participant

If I have no events to list on my events page, how can I change the message to say something like “No classes currently scheduled. Please click <u>here</u> to schedule your own course” instead of the “There were no results found” that it shows currently.

Thanks!

Patricia

Hey Sean,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

You can add the following snippet in your theme’s functions.php file (without the php opening tag) to achieve what you want:

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/5fb3654ef0baa4b10f24920ba8c924fd

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

crossheartmedical
    Participant

That worked perfectly, thank you!

Patricia

Hi Sean,

You are welcome ! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom message if no events listed’ is closed to new replies.