Custom Google Map Pin image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Google Map Pin image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Janet
    Participant

Is there a way to upload or point to a custom pin image url for the Google Maps display?

Barry

Hi! I’d imagine that is possible – but I’m afraid it’s a sufficiently bespoke customization that we can’t really guide you through the entire process.

Did you have any specific questions in relation to integrating your custom pin images with The Events Calendar/Events Calendar PRO, or were you after more general guidance on the entire process?

Janet
    Participant

I’ve seen other Google Maps widgets feature the ability to enter a url for a custom pin image. It would be nice to customize the events maps this way as well. If there is a way I’d love to know how.

Barry

OK – well definitely do post this as a feature request if you’d like to see a setting to change the pinmarker image in a future release of Events Calendar PRO – right now though you’d need to implement this as a customization (and it’s really beyond what we can guide you through).

Since I don’t think we’re going to be able to offer much else on this occasion I will go ahead and close this thread – thanks again 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Google Map Pin image’ is closed to new replies.