Custom fields on bookings form?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom fields on bookings form?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

I am currently using events calendar pro and would like to get the tickets add on for woocommerce.

I would like to sell tickets to a kids club which requires parents to complete a consent form before purchase. I am currently using Ninja forms for the consent form, with a paypal checkout on the form – the problem is that I can’t limit how many tickets are sold.

Is it possible to add an additional form – or extra fields to the tickets checkout?

Also, if one parent pays for 2 children’s tickets, can they fill in the names of the 2 children they are booking in or will it just show the parents name?

Thanks,

James

Josh
    Participant

Hey James,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately this isn’t currently an option with our ticketing plugins. However, there are some big updates coming to the way that we handle our ticketing solutions. With this will come a new “Tickets Meta” option that will allow for additional information such as this to be added to individual tickets when purchased. If you subscribe to our newsletter (form found in the footer of https://theeventscalendar.com/), you’ll be notified when this update will be ready.

If this doesn’t work for your project’s current timeframe I definitely understand. As an alternative, you could look into doing a little customization on your current Ninja  forms approach. You could add a “quantity” field to the form for the number of tickets for each submission. You could then track this total number and then disable the form when the accumulation of that quantity for all entries has reach the number of tickets available.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom fields on bookings form?’ is closed to new replies.