Custom Fields in Filter Bar Plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Custom Fields in Filter Bar Plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Guilherme
    Participant

It’s possible if I use the custom field to create a parameter in filter bar plugin? I mean can I put some custom fields as a drop-down filter in filter bar plugin?

George
    Participant

Hey @Guilherme,

Unfortunately there’s no way to add custom fields to the Filter Bar except for fields that explicitly added using Events Calendar Pro’s “Additional Fields” features, which you can read about there: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

↑ Those fields will show up in the Filter Bar.

Any other type of custom field will not. 🙁 Sorry to disappoint on that fact. Please let me know if this information helps you move forward with your project and if there are any other issues or questions I can try to help with!

Sincerely,
    George

Guilherme
    Participant

Hello!

When you said above that the custom field will be shown if I use the additional field resource, it’s a native behavior? I mean, every additional field that I have could be displayed as a filtrr bar option? Or I want to code some lines to put it action?

Regards

George
    Participant

It is a native feature — it will work “out of the box” without adding custom code.

But please note this is ONLY for fields added per the specific instructions here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-additional-fields/

Any other type of “custom field” will require custom coding.

— George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Fields in Filter Bar Plugin’ is closed to new replies.