Custom Field Questions When Purchasing Through The Shop/Product Feature

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom Field Questions When Purchasing Through The Shop/Product Feature

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sarah quartermaine
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed Ticket Plus, which is great as it allows me to ask certain questions on a customer purchasing tickets from the event page. However if you go to shop and then add the ticket or product that way, it takes you straight to the cart without having to answer those questions. I don’t want to redirect the shop feature all together on Eventica as there are other button links on cart etc. Is there a way I can ensure these questions are always answered on any ticket or product purchase.

thank-you

Cliff

Hi, Sarah.

This is correct. By default, the tickets are only available via the single event page.

If you implement https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/, the Attendee Information questions won’t apply.

Sorry there isn’t more I can suggest here.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Field Questions When Purchasing Through The Shop/Product Feature’ is closed to new replies.