Custom field not appearing on front end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Custom field not appearing on front end

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben Laifsky
    Participant

I am running the latest version of events ticket and events ticket plus. I added a custom field with a drop down list but it is not appearing on the ticket page. This is not a new installation but is the first time I have had this issue.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

I’m sorry you’re running into this issue! Could you please send me a link to a page this is occurring, as well as a screenshot of the ticket settings on the back end (with the custom field section expanded) so that I can take a look?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ben Laifsky
    Participant
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ben,

Thanks for sending that link! I took a look at the page, and it looks like the field is there, it’s just not being displayed as it should be when the user adds a ticket. This issue is typically related to Javascript, which is responsible for showing the additional fields when the quantity is increased, and is usually due to a conflict with the theme or another plugin. Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and switching to a default theme?

If you are able to confirm this, you can reference this line of code as a possible solution.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom field not appearing on front end’ is closed to new replies.