Custom date for recurrent events and teacher box

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom date for recurrent events and teacher box

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nicolas barrios
    Participant

How can I create a custom date for recurrent events to show specific days of a month or week?

Also, can I add a box/module to show information about teacher courses?
    Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can do this by clicking the “Schedule multiple events” button on the event edit page, and then if you want to set specific dates for the event to recur on, go to “Once” and enter the date. You can add multiple dates by clicking the “Add more events” button (see screenshot). You could also select “Monthly” to set rules like “the first Monday of the month” (see screenshot).

You can add the box for info on teacher courses with Additional Fields, which you can configure under Events > Settings > Additional Fields.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom date for recurrent events and teacher box’ is closed to new replies.