Custom CSS Feature

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom CSS Feature

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dante Fillyau
    Participant

Is there a way you can add a custom CSS box within the plugin? Every time you send out an update I have to go back and rewrite my css for the site. Please advise on the best way to handle this. This question is based on the Tribe Event Styles. I know I can switch to the other styles. This is just a question!

Casey
    Participant

mediumfour,
    Thanks for getting in touch! We always discourage users from editing any of the plugin files directly for just this reason. If you wish to override any styles, please take a look at our themer’s guide, which will walk you through the process of creating your own tribe-events.css stylesheet where your custom style rules can reside.

Take a look there and then let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Dante Fillyau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Dante,

Thank you for that information. That has helped alot. One last question, where can I restyle the filter box? I cannot pin point that css code. Thank you.

We don’t currently have a CSS override file available for the filter bar, but are hoping to implement this in a future version. In the mean time, you could put the applicable filter-bar styles in your tribe-events.css file and put ‘!important‘ on your CSS rules to make sure they are applied.

Give that a shot and let me know if you need further help. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom CSS Feature’ is closed to new replies.