Custom Calendar Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Custom Calendar Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rodelcarolino
    Participant

Good Day!
    Is there any way to display full width calendar on a custom page? and I would also like to set the calendar as my homepage, any ideas? or any plug ins that i can use to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Geoff

Hi there, Rodel! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. We hope you’re enjoying the plugin so far. ๐Ÿ™‚

Great questions. Let’s see if we can tackle them one at a time.

Is there any way to display full width calendar on a custom page?

Absolutely. You can either do that with a theme override (more on this in our Themer’s Guide) or using a third party plugin like Event Rocket (not supported by us) to embed the calendar on any page template you already have available in your theme.

ย I would also like to set the calendar as my homepage

The easiest way to make this happen is probably to use the same Event Rocket plugin. Alternatively, you can include the calendar template in your theme’s template. Here’s a thread that covers that in a little more detail.

Does this helps answer your questions? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

rodelcarolino
    Participant

Hello Geoff

Thanks for the reply. I was able to display the calendar on the Homepage using the Event Rocket plug but its not compatible with my theme and some divs are missing so ive tried to create a calendar template but unfortunately it displays a destroyed lay out. I even use the calendar tag and it displays the same.

am i missing something? any ideas? thanks a lot

Geoff

Hi there Rodel!ย Thanks for following up.

Shoot, sorry the Event Rocket doesn’t seem to be working out. Unfortunately, that plugin isn’t supported by us here in the forums. If it seems like it isn’t supported by your theme, you’ll need to fiddle with it or possibly find a different solution than it provides.

Your other alternative is to create your own full-width page template, include the calendar template in it, then create a page in WordPress using the template and set it to your homepage.

This will certainly take some custom development on your end, but here are a couple of resources to help you get started:

• Themer’s Guide: An overview on how to customize the calendar templates and override them in your theme files.
    • Plugin Docs: The full documentation for our plugins.

Ultimately, I think you’re pretty close. Sorry I don’t have a concrete answer for you, but hopefully this helps point you in the right direction. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Rodel! Just checking in to see if thereโ€™s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Rodel! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Calendar Page’ is closed to new replies.