Currently migrating Eventbrite events message still appears

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Currently migrating Eventbrite events message still appears

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bobby
    Participant

This message appears in our admin but everything seems to be functioning fine that we know of. Any way of getting rid of the message or is there something we’re overlooking?

Hi Bobby,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry that you are seeing that message appear on your site, though I’m glad to hear that everything else is working as expected.

Can you try deleting the plugin and re-installing, and clearing your cache and browser history?

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Bobby
    Participant

So I understand you, delete the entire plugin from the WP admin, not just deactivate it? I won’t loose any of my customizations or data, correct?

Hi Bobby,

If you have customizations in place, I would recommend backing up your site and files first before doing this, just in case.

You can also start off by clearing your cache and browser history.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Bobby
    Participant

All went great, until I re-installed and activated the Evenbrite Tickets Add on. I had deleted all of the other plugins and add-ons when the message reappeared at the top of the admin. I had cleared my cache before deleting the plugin and after the new installation and still the message appears. I even tried another browser and yet still the message appears.

Other ideas?

Hi Bobby,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue.

If you try this on a fresh WordPress install, with your Eventbrite Tickets, do you see the same message appear?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Bobby
    Participant

I don’t have a site with a fresh install at the moment so I couldn’t test to answer your question.

Okay, I understand.  Well keep me posted if you need any further assistance on this issue!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Currently migrating Eventbrite events message still appears’ is closed to new replies.