Current state of accessibility for Events Calendar, Pro, and integrated/related

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Current state of accessibility for Events Calendar, Pro, and integrated/related

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brad Kamradt

Hi. I’ve checked in about this before, but what’s the current state of accessibility for Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, and the other products you’ve developed that integrate with them? Does Modern Tribe have VPAT documentation for any of their products?

As Web Applications Manager, I would love to pitch using more Modern Tribe products at my university — we’re slowly migrating to WordPress — but we really can’t commit to anything that doesn’t meet WCAG 2.0 standards, and we usually strive for AA-level compliance.

Thoughts? THANKS!

Hi Brad,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

We work hard to follow good design practices and – as part of that – are mindful of accessibility concerns. There may however be some areas however that don’t completely meet ADA or WCAG guidelines and we don’t claim complete compliance.

All of our plugins are built to be customizable, however, so it’s generally possible to address specific concerns that might be of particular importance to your project goals.

Both The Events Calendar and Event Tickets are freely available so please do consider taking a moment to test them out and put them through their paces/assess them for accessibility using whatever tools and strategies you prefer prior to making a purchase of one of our premium plugins – all of which build on the foundation laid by those free, core plugins.

I hope that helps and do let me know if you have any further questions ?

Thanks,

Jaime

Brad Kamradt

Thanks, Jaime. That helps quite a bit. Can someone from Modern Tribe please contact me outside of the forums? I have a follow-up question, somewhat related but that goes beyond accessibility, that might be best handled privately.

Hi Brad,

I’d recommend reaching out to Modern Tribe via our Contact Form, so that we can better assist you with your specific needs.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Current state of accessibility for Events Calendar, Pro, and integrated/related’ is closed to new replies.