Current Event Pro Member inquiring about Aggregator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Current Event Pro Member inquiring about Aggregator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Clarissa Bowers

Can you please advise if the Event Aggregator extension allows the user to RSVP to outlook events or simply view them? Example: A calendar training event is imported from outlook into our Modern Tribe Event Calendar then the user clicks on the invite. Will this launch an outlook event that they can add to their outlook calendar, therefore notifying the event host of a registered attendee?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support.

The Event Aggregator will import the event only. There is no other functionality. Now, when the event is on the calendar you can then export the event to their calendar.

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Clarissa Bowers

Sorry, I’m still not clear. If they click on an imported event that was imported from my outlook calendar. Would they user be able to click on it in event calendar and route to the outlook event, just as if someone had forwarded it to them via email?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Yes, there is a button on each event that says “ical export” They would just click this and save it to their calendar. You can test it out here: https://wpshindig.com/event/hannover-wordpress-meetup/2018-10-09/

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Current Event Pro Member inquiring about Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.