Currency symbol on the right

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Currency symbol on the right

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good Morning,

we use TEC and the PRO plugins for Tickets and the calendar.

We have an issue with the currency symbol.

Our default is € and right of the price (with a blank between the amount and the symbol).

We have set the default in the general preferences accordingly and this is fine.

But we have a lot of events entered with a currency symbol in the single event before we used the default preferences. It worked also fine. But since a few days (not 100% clear when) the currency symbol appears left for the events where we put in the symbol dedicated.

You see here:
    https://finde-deinen-malkurs.de/kurse/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=list&tribeHideRecurrence=1#
    the mix of appereances ..

Is there a way/workaround to set the default in the single event preferences to “right”.

Thanks for a hint
    Best regards
    Uwe

Cliff

Hi, Uwe. We fixed this about a week ago: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/#tec

However, I see you have the latest version of The Events Calendar already.

Please try this snippet and see if it solves the issue for you:

add_filter( 'tribe_reverse_currency_position', function(){ return null; } );

Uwe Matern
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

thanks for the answer and the snippet. I tried it (in the staging env) and it makes it even worse – means with this snippet ALL currency symbols are on the left side. But what I want to achieve is on the right side.

Thanks for an updated proposal.

Best regards
    Uwe

Cliff

Sorry I’m unclear on your request.

Are you saying you want the currency symbol position to change depending on which currency is selected?

Uwe Matern
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

no. We use always € and it shall appear always on the right side with a blank between the amount and the symbol.

Best regards
    Uwe

Cliff

That snippet probably isn’t working with tickets; sorry about that.

I’m expecting the fix for this to be released in early November, but we don’t provide release dates so I can’t guarantee this.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Uwe!

Just wanted to share with you that we have shipped a new feature release for our plugins, where the issue you were having is no longer a concern.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-6-event-tickets-plus-4-6-events-calendar-4-6-4-community-tickets-4-5/

We strongly recommend you make a backup of your site before updating. Additionally, we recommend performing your tests on a dev or staging site to avoid potential breakages on your live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if it works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Currency symbol on the right’ is closed to new replies.