Currency problem

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Currency problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom Stone
    Participant

Hello,
    This is likely more a feature request than anything else.

I’ve set up ticket sales for a workshop in Sweden, in swedish currency (SEK):
    https://magic-workshops.com/event/art-of-magic-gothenburg/

Now, this workshop has gotten popular, and will be given in Oslo, Norway:

Art of Magic – Oslo

…but the currency is still in SEK. Not a problem really, Sweden & Norway are close and well aquainted with each other’s currencies.

However, there have now been requests to give the same workshop in England, Germany and Singapore… and people in these places are not familiar with Swedish currency, and might be offput by the idea of purchasing in a, to them, strange coinage.

I know there are add-ons for Woocommerce to handle different currencies. Is there anything similar for Event Tickets Plus?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support!

There was a request for this at one point but since it got little traction and can be done in Woocommerce it was declined. You can check out a Currency Switcher here or research one. I know there are a few. Keep in mind, this would be a 3rd party plugin and not supported by us.

Hope that helps and let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Tom Stone
    Participant

Thanks.
    I just bought WPML for another project and noticed there is a currency switcher in that plugin. I will try that and see if it works!

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Let us know if it works since a lot of customers use WPML.

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Currency problem’ is closed to new replies.