Currency not updating Woocommerce Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Currency not updating Woocommerce Tickets

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant
    Geoff

Hi Ivan and welcome to the forums!

The preview of a post does not always reflect the final outcome of what’s published. While I was unable to access the preview you sent, perhaps you can try publishing a test event and sending a link over so we can see what’s happening there.

I would also suggest checking two settings:

• The WooCommerce currency settings under WooCommerce > Settings > Currency Options
    • The Events Calendar currency settings under Events > Settings > General Settings

Please note that any events created prior to updating those settings will still display the old currency, so you will need to update those manually.

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

P.S. I’m going to move this thread to our WooCommerce Tickets Forum. We generally use this forums for questions related to our Eventbrite Tickets plugin.

Ivan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ivan
    Participant

Hi
    Any news on this?

Geoff

Hi Ivan,

Do you see R as a currency option in your WooCommerce settings (WooCommerce > Settings > Currency Options)?

I didn’t see that as an option in my copy of WooCommerce. If that’s the same for you, then you can use the snippet in this example in your theme’s functions.php file to add it in there to help display the currency correctly in the ticket form.

The other instances where $ shows up is definitely odd because it should show no currency at, as long as the WooCommerce currency is set–in other words, theWooCommerce currency should override The Events Calendar currency, which it doesn’t seem to do in your case.

I see that you tried switching to a default WordPress theme (like Twenty Fifteen) and deactivating all other plugins–did you notice a difference in those conditions? How about if you activate a default WordPress theme <i>and</i> deactivate all other plugins together? Please keep in mind that you would need to test with new events when doing this in order to see if the issue is still there.

Please give that a shot and let me know what you find. If you still see the issue in that default state, it would awesome if you could leave the site like that and send me a link to a new test event to see it in action.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Ivan,

We typically close threads that have been quiet for a couple of weeks, but I wanted to check in with you here first before closing this one. Did you have any follow-up questions here or were you able to replicate the same issue in default conditions?

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Currency not updating Woocommerce Tickets’ is closed to new replies.