CUrrency accepted on event tickets plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions CUrrency accepted on event tickets plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob-steve Momoh

Hello good evening,

Please I’m about to purchase the event tickets plus for my website and i’m in Nigeria and I want the currency integrated on my website to be Naira because I will be selling tickets for people here in Nigeria. I want to know if any payment gateway is available with ET plus that I can use here in Nigeria, and how Naira can be my default currency for processing sales if I get event tickets plus.

Thank you

Caroline

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your interest in Event Tickets Plus! 🙂 Since Event Tickets Plus pairs with a separate e-commerce platform for payment processing, any payment gateway for WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads that supports the naira currency should work just fine. Though we haven’t tested this service directly, you may wish to look into VoguePay. This Nigeria-based company provides support for payments in naira, and a WooCommerce integration is available to make it work with Event Tickets Plus.

https://voguepay.com

The WooCommerce payment gateway for VoguePay can be found here:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

I hope that helps to get you started! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CUrrency accepted on event tickets plus’ is closed to new replies.