CSV Imported tickets not showing in front end

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus CSV Imported tickets not showing in front end

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

I have imported some events and tickets in my site via csv file but i have a major problem as the imported tickets are not showing up in front end. The tickets are properly associated in the back end. So to say when i click the event in back end the tickets are there but not showing up in front end.

Hope you have some ideas…

thanks
    ilkka

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

One more thing if i add to same event manually a new ticket it will show up like it should. So i guess it is a problem with importing…

thanks

Ilkka
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Ilkka,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first step, here is our article on CSV imports, just to ensure that your tickets are being imported using the proper procedures:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/csv-files-options-and-examples/

Would you mind providing me with the CSV that you are using to import your tickets?  I’d like to do some testing on my end.  Unfortunately, we cannot log in to your site as per our Support Policy, but I will do my best to assist you here.

Thanks,

Jaime

Ilkka
    Participant

This reply is private.

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi there,

I have updated today to new versions of woocommerce and events calendar. Still no change.

Still looking for a solution.

ilkka

Hi Ilkka,

Thank you for providing me with those links.

When you view the Event with the ticket from the backend, do you see the ticket there?

You will wan to make sure under Events Settings < Tickets that you have Events checked as post types that allow tickets:

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Yes i do see the tickets in backend associated with the correct event. And if i manually add a ticket to the same event it will show up in frontend. So i would say that all the settings are good. And yes i checked the settings and post types that can have tickets include Event.

ilkka

Hi Ilkka,

Okay, thank you for checking those settings for me.  I noticed that your tickets have a sale End Date that has passed, even though the event has not passed.  If this is the case for all of your events, this may be why your tickets are not showing:

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

Well you are 100% correct with the wrong date end sale date. And it is quite obvious that this is the reason for my problems. I am really sorry that i have wasted your time for this as this definitely my mistake.

Anyway thanks for seeing this.

Hi Ilkka,

Don’t worry about it, that’s what we are here for!

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV Imported tickets not showing in front end’ is closed to new replies.