csv import not importing featured image url

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO csv import not importing featured image url

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dolores Stafford
    Participant

A new test install using Twenty Seventeen theme and the only plugins installed being Event Cal and Event Cal Pro. All other fields are created from the import. The postmeta field is not created for the image

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Dolores,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for reporting this!

I have tested this and it looks like we have a bug in the plugin. I created a bugticket and our developers will take a look at it.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll help you out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Courtney

Hi there

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release →  https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-october-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Thanks
    Courtney

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘csv import not importing featured image url’ is closed to new replies.