CSV export hook name

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus CSV export hook name

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am building a site using WT and have added extra fields (directly into woocommerce) and also added them into the attendee list but now need to be able to export the data via the csv, what is the hook name to build the CSV export?

Josh
    Participant

Hello natalietwicecreative2014,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately, at this time, there isn’t a straightforward way to modify the attendee CSV export. It is currently on our radar to make this process a little simpler, however it currently requires modification of core files. If you would like to make those modifications, the places to start would be:

• TribeEventsTicketsPro::ajax_handler_attendee_mail_list()
    • TribeEventsTicketsPro::maybe_generate_attendees_csv()

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct solution but hopefully this will get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks!

Thanks for your response on this. I understand you might be doing a new release quite soon, would this be in the new release? As I can hold off launching the site if so?

Many thanks

Natalie

Josh
    Participant

Hello natalietwicecreative2014,

Thanks for following up with us!

I don’t believe this feature will be included in the next release. It is on our radar and something that we would like to get integrated into an upcoming release, however we don’t have a set release set for this specific feature.

I apologize for the inconvenience, if you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘CSV export hook name’ is closed to new replies.