CSS provided by Geoff

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CSS provided by Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mr. Peri
    Participant

Hi, Geoff provided me a while ago with this CSS:

$date = get_post_meta($post->ID, '_EventStartDate', true);

if($date != ''){
    echo date("l, F j, Y", strtotime($date)); // or whatever format you'd like }

in order to perhaps change the format the date appears in if I pull the event start date to a post grid using meta values and stuff. Thing is, I have no idea where to put this CSS. I saved it in the page specific CSS, the overall theme CSS and the general CSS stylesheet. Any other suggestions?

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mr. Peri,

Thanks for following up with us here.

This is actually some PHP code. Based on the content there, I’d imagine the intention here would be to add it where you would like within an associated template file where it will output on the front-end of your site exactly where you place it within the file.

You can read our Themer’s Guide to read more about the template files and how to customize them by adding them into your theme.

let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CSS provided by Geoff’ is closed to new replies.