Cross Sells for Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Cross Sells for Tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    maria miranda
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m noticing that the tickets don’t seem to work as cross sells. Is it because they are not considered products to Woocommerce? Is there a way to have the tickets cross sell with each other?

Geoff

Hi there, Maria! Thanks for getting in touch, πŸ™‚

Tickets are considered products in WooCommerce. The events themselves are simply the “product page” for purchasing them.

Is it possible that the tickets are not set up to display in your WooCommerce product gallery? When editing a ticket in WooCommerce, try changing the catalog visibility for it from Hidden to Catalog in the Publish settings (screenshot). From there, you should be able to cross sell tickets like any other product in WooCommerce. Here is the WooCommerce documentation for setting up cross sells.

It’s worth noting that tickets will not cross sell themselves on event posts. However, related events will display on an events posts.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Maria! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Maria! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Cross Sells for Tickets’ is closed to new replies.