CRITICAL: Installed Events Calendar Pro, All

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CRITICAL: Installed Events Calendar Pro, All

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Rogers
    Participant

Hi –

We’ve been using Events Calendar on our website with the tickets add-on and it’s been working great. We just upgraded to Events Calendar Pro and now the only search view that works is “month.” Any other view shows no events. When you click on any event, you end up with a “Page not found.” page result. We need to fix this ASAP for our customers.

Website here:
    https://www.commonwealthpoliceservice.com/events/

Thanks!

Patrick Rogers
    Participant

I’ve found out that this is a conflict with the Sensei plugin. It’s causing the 404 error. Is this something that can be fixed? I need both plugins!

George
    Participant

Hey @MacKenzie,

Really sorry to hear about this—we actually indeed have a known and major conflict with the Sensei plugin and are working on hard on getting a fix out the door as soon as possible.

At this time such a fix is not available—I’m sorry about this! But we are working on this with urgency and trying to resolve the conflict.

Stay tuned for updates—I unfortunately don’t have an ETA for when the fix will arrive, but it’s hopefully not something that will take more than a week or two for us to resolve. We’re still unfortunately trying to identify the cause; once we do so, then we can fix it, but thus far we have yet to isolate the problem.

Sincerely,
    George

Nico

Hi there,

Thanks for the patience while we looked into this! We’ve done some testing and this issue seems to be introduced in the latest update of Sensei (version 1.9.5). Downgrading Sensei to version 1.9.4 should make this right again.

We are in contact with the Sensei team to solve this, and will be giving you another heads-up when the fix is in place.

Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

☝️ Thanks for posting this @Nico!

Let us know if we can help anything in the meantime, @MacKenzie!

— George

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we could work this out with the Sensei team. They have just rolled out an update (version 1.9.6) with a fix for this issue, so you can go ahead an update the plugin in your site.

Please let us know if this works as expected after the update,
    Best,
    Nico

George
    Participant

☝️ Thanks for posting this @Nico!

Let us know if we can help anything in the meantime, @MacKenzie!

— George

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you once again for reaching out to us about this. We just released a new version of The Events Calendar and all of its addons that contains a fix for this.

Our blog post with the full details: The Events Calendar 4.1.4 and premium add-ons

We recommend updating as soon as you can to get the latest patches. Please let us know if this fixes the bug you have been experiencing or if you have any follow up questions. Thank you again!

– Brook

George
    Participant

Indeed! The new version is out; let us know if it helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘CRITICAL: Installed Events Calendar Pro, All’ is closed to new replies.