Credit Payments aren't being auto-completed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Credit Payments aren't being auto-completed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    proimpact
    Participant

” Generally, instant payments like Paypal and credit cards will automatically be marked Completed and the user will receive both emails in succession. ”
    This isn’t occurring and still requires manual approval. Using authorize.net AIM extension as the payment gateway. Where do I adjust the settings to have these auto approve?

Barry

I’ve updated our New User Primer as that isn’t quite accurate – please accept our apologies for any confusion.

Really what you’re facing here is a facet of how WooCommerce works (at least under default conditions), however it is possible to change it. Please see:

https://theeventscalendar.com/autocomplete-orders/

Does that help?

proimpact
    Participant

I read previous threads concerning this and I thought this might have been fixed in the new releases. My theme has a habit of overwriting the functions.php so I found a plugin that still works with 3.8.1 and WooCommerce: WooCommerce – Autocomplete Order.

This seems to have resolved the issue. I found it after I posted the question, but I was hoping that there was a more direct solution without having to add yet another plugin.
    Thanks. Impressed with the support!

Barry

(… to keep things tidy, I am now closing the thread!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Credit Payments aren't being auto-completed’ is closed to new replies.