Creating Venue also Creates New Blank Event with Venue Name.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Creating Venue also Creates New Blank Event with Venue Name.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Timothy
    Participant

Hi, I think I’m having the exact issue described in this forum post:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/bug-report-tribe_create_venue-function-creating-an-event-instead-of-a-venue/

whenever I create or save a venue, It creates empty EVENTS with the venue name.

Thing is I’ve double checked and re-uploaded the latest 2.05 plugin for event calendar and event calendar pro, so this should be fixed.

Is the create-venue function still an issue as outlined in the above thread? thanks,
    Timothy

Rob

Hey Timothy, thanks for the note. Sorry to hear you’re having issues (and thanks for opening this as a separate thread). This is unfortunately still an issue in the current release. We thought we’d fixed it but that brought up another issue; rather than delay the 2.0.5 launch we pushed this to 2.1 and will be addressing it for that release.

2.1 should be out within the next 4-6 weeks. Apologies I couldn’t offer up more here. If you’ve got other questions, let me know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating Venue also Creates New Blank Event with Venue Name.’ is closed to new replies.