Creating multiple tickets for one event & gathering attendee information

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Creating multiple tickets for one event & gathering attendee information

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Barbara.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

This is a small issue that has been bugging me now for quite some time. This was the case in the previous plugin version as well, so it’s NOT an issue caused by the latest upgrade!

When creating an event, I generally have to add 2 or more tickets in one go. I use the ‘gather attendee information’ feature for each ticket I create, and therefore have a standard template set up to use for most tickets. Creating the first ticket is not an issue. However, when I create the second ticket before publishing the event, the dropdown for the saved attendee fields has already got the previously chosen attendee template selected… without showing the right attendee fields. I have to select another template, or set the drop down back to ‘choose…’ and then again to the right attendee field template to be able to gather the requested fields.

See screenshots below. This should be easily reproducible, if you have any questions, let me know!

Barbara
    Participant

Hmmm, the pictures are not showing in the order that I uploaded them, and I see the file names I gave them, are now scrambled.

The right order I meant to show the pictures in is:
    4. no issue creating the first ticket
    3. issue creating the second ticket
    2. Have to set it back to “Start with saved field template”
    1. Setting the right template again now does show the right fields that are part of the template

Cliff

Hi Hans.

Thanks for speaking up and bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to replicate this issue on the latest version of our plugins.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Barbara
    Participant

Cliff,
    Thanks for the help. It’s not that big of a bother, if it takes some time, fine with me. Good to know that is has been addressed.

Best regards,
    Hans

Cliff

I’m guessing it won’t be a quick fix but at least it’s logged now — so it’ll be sooner than if you wouldn’t have brought it up! 😉

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Hans!

We apologise for taking so long to get back to this topic.

I just wanted to let you know that we think this issue is no longer present with current versions of our plugins.

Please make sure to use latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

If you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate to let us know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating multiple tickets for one event & gathering attendee information’ is closed to new replies.