creating multi-day events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions creating multi-day events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ariya

Hello.
    hope you`re well.

I bought Ticketbox from envato and now I want to able to set multi day events in my site .

does the calendar pro have this ability inside?

for example I need to create an event that it will presents every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday in a week between 1st January to 1st march 2018..
    Does the calendar pro do this for me?

after that can I set different prices for event?
    and can I make combine tickets for 2 or 3 events ?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Ariya!

The Events Calendar Pro does let you create recurring events in that manner. However, Events Tickets Plus currently doesn’t work with recurring events. This will be a feature that is added at some point in the future, but I can’t provide a timeline for when that will happen.

If you are using WooCommerce to sell your tickets, you can use the Product Bundles premium plugin to group events together under one ticket.

However, bundles created through WooCommerce won’t display on your events. You would need to sell the tickets through your WooCommerce products page for this to work. You can learn more about how to do this on our Knowledgebase article here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/selling-tickets-from-the-woocommerce-products-page/

Thanks, and let me know if you have any further questions.
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘creating multi-day events’ is closed to new replies.