Creating Columns in Events Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Creating Columns in Events Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robpoole
    Participant

I need to display logos on an event page, but have not figured out a way to position the logos in organized columns. Right now, they’re in one, long single column. How do I create multiple columns?

Casey
    Participant

robpoole,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m assuming you’re talking about displaying logos in the WYSIWYG editor for the Event Description? If so, then you should be able to install some kind of table plugin to create columns in the editor. Something like this plugin might do the trick, but keep in mind that we can’t officially support third-party plugins if they cause conflicts with The Events Calendar.

Hopefully that gets you started on the right track. Good luck and thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating Columns in Events Page’ is closed to new replies.