Creating an event with bookable sub-events?

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Creating an event with bookable sub-events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Karsch
    Participant

Hi there,

i´m wondering, how to create the following sceanio for my windsurf course-booking-system (event calender pro and wc tickets):
    – there is a course called “Course A + B” – which you can buy tickets for to gain access to both events (A and B) with only one booking-process.
    – there is a course called “Course A” – which of course if a part of “Course A + B” – you can book just one part of the double-event.
    – there is a course called “Course B” – which is the other part and should be bookable alone, too.

so let´s say “Course A + B” has 15 tickets available (10 in Course A and 5 in Course B). when a user is buying a ticket of “Course B” I want to reduce the availabe tickets for “Course A + B” from 15 to 14, as well as the number of available tickets in “Course B” (from 10 to 9″.
    so basically, all three events (and their available tickets) are hanging together.

It´s been one year since I asked this question the last time.
    Maybe there is something new to set up what I just described in 2016?

George
    Participant

Hey Benjamin,

Thanks for reaching out. A core component of what you are trying to do here, and what you asked about last year, is a “Global Stock” feature within our plugins. We promised then that we are working on this feature, and unfortunately we still are working on this and have not released this feature yet.

So, that means that the specific configuration you described here is not possible with our plugins at this time.

You could, in theory, custom code a solution for this or hire a developer to build this feature for you, but neither solution is something we can help with. (If you’re interested in hiring someone to build this, we have a list of folks here who are highly-rated freelance developers → http://m.tri.be/18k1O).

I do not have an ETA on when this “Global Stock” feature will arrive – however it is a feature we really want to release and so hopefully we can publish it sometime before 2017 rolls around.

I’m sorry to disappoint Benjamin. Let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating an event with bookable sub-events?’ is closed to new replies.