Creating all day event sets EventStartDate and EventEndDate wrong?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Creating all day event sets EventStartDate and EventEndDate wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

If i create an all day event for lets say June 10th. Then query my events and find that the same event gets assigned a EventStartDate of June9th 23:00:00 and EventEndDate of June10th 22:59:59?

Why are these being created an hour behind?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Colm,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out with it.

Can you first check that your timezone is set correctly under Settings > General > Timezone? Can you also verify that you are running the current versions of The Events Calendar (4.6.18), Events Calendar Pro (4.4.27), and WordPress (4.9.6)?

Colm
    Participant

I confirm i am using latest versions, all matching your specifications. I have also checked my timezone, it is correct. Issue still persists.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for checking that…it looks like you tried to share your system info, but unfortunately it’s not all coming through. Can you please copy/paste what you see in the Events > Help > System Information box into a private reply?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating all day event sets EventStartDate and EventEndDate wrong?’ is closed to new replies.