Creating a custom template that mirrors site's look (header, menu)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Creating a custom template that mirrors site's look (header, menu)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rjweb786support
    Participant

I’ve installed The Event Calendar Pro and it works but cannot get the events page to look as if it belongs with the site. I’m not a programmer but can follow specific directions. I need help in getting the site to look unified.

Josh
    Participant

Hello rjweb786support,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To start, you could try switching the default events template to being your default page template. You can make that change here within the “Display” tab of plugin settings.

Let me know if that helps with the display.

Thanks!

rjweb786support
    Participant

Many thanks. When I switch to Default Page Template, and click on an event in the sidebar, the individual event displays in a fully designed page. But then when I click on All Events at the top left of that page or click Events in the menu bar, the Events page now has the correct sidebar, menu & header but the content says: “There’s nothing here. If there were posts in the database, you’d be seeing them. Try creating a post, and see if that solves your problem.”
    http://brookfielddemocrats.org/events/
    I’ve reset to Default Events Page for now.
    Still need help. THanks.

Josh
    Participant

Hello rjweb786support,

Thanks for following up with us!

I did some digging and noticed that you’re currently using the Thesis theme? Historically, there have been issues integrating with theme frameworks such as Thesis. We’ve had plans for crafting tutorials for integrating with the Thesis, unfortunately there I’m not aware of a set ETA on when these may be available.

In the meantime, we do have some tutorials to help guide in the process of customizing for themes. Here are some great tutorials to help get to know the current templates as well as how to integrate within a theme.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

rjweb786support
    Participant

This reply is private.

Josh
    Participant

Hello rjweb786support,

I’m sorry we weren’t able to get this resolved for you. Hopefully we’ll be able to get the tutorials together quickly so you’re able to use the plugin again in the future.

You can definitely request a refund by emailing your original receipt to pro [at] tri.be.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do to help.

Thanks!

rjweb786support
    Participant

As instructed, I sent an email requesting refund to [email protected] and got this:

Hi there,
    Thanks for your follow-up. Unfortunately, our forum does not allow reply by email. Please visit the forum link in the original notification email and post your reply in the thread on the tri.be website. We’ll be able to assist you further from there.

Thank you,
    Modern Tribe Support Team

Please do not reply to this email, your response will not be seen.

Modern Tribe Support Team
    [email protected]

I NEED AN EMAIL THAT WORKS. so let me know…

Josh
    Participant

Hello rjweb786support,

I apologize for the confusion. This can sometimes happen if the response is sent as a reply from the email notification about the thread response. If you open up a new draft within your email account and address it to pro[at]tri.be it should go through to the team without a hitch.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Creating a custom template that mirrors site's look (header, menu)’ is closed to new replies.