Created event for last week of dec 2015 but could not see events

Home › Forums › Calendar Products › Events Calendar PRO › Created event for last week of dec 2015 but could not see events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1044436
    yogamalasg
    Participant

    I have created events for last week of December (http://yogamala.com.sg/events/week/2015-12-28) but could not find events in week view. Please help

    #1044458
    yogamalasg
    Participant

    I resolve it as some reoccurring event was conflicting with some other event. Deleted all suspicious events and created fresh reoccurring events.

    #1045007
    Brook
    Participant

    Howdy rupesh,

    That is interesting. I am happy you found a solution. Thank you for getting back.

    If you ever need anything else please don’t hesitate to open a new topic. Cheers!

    – Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Created event for last week of dec 2015 but could not see events’ is closed to new replies.