CREATE WEEK VIEW WITH ONLY HOURS WITH EVENTS IN THEM

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO CREATE WEEK VIEW WITH ONLY HOURS WITH EVENTS IN THEM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cesua
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried several times to ask for help and look for help in the forums on this only to be directed back to the forums.

Is there a way to create a weekly calender of events that ONLY show the events listed for that day?
    Better yet, to only show events between 7pm and Midnight per venue.

Please, please, please, help.

thanks

Barry

Hi there cesua,

I’m sorry for any unnecessary back-and-forth.

The fact is that, on a number of levels, week view is a more complicated type of view – which is necessary to present the information in the way it does – and consequently customizations like the one you have outlined require just a little more technical knowledge.

Our next release actually will include a lot of re-worked code in respect of week view: I can’t really comment on the impact that will have on a change like you wish to make but I’d tend to suggest it may be better to wait until after the new version is released before tackling this.

I also want to ensure your expectations are set correctly: for very specific or highly technical customizations we cannot always assist you on the support forums, so even once the next release arrives I cannot guarantee we’ll be able to provide you with a plugin-and-play type answer to this question.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘CREATE WEEK VIEW WITH ONLY HOURS WITH EVENTS IN THEM’ is closed to new replies.