Create urls city in the plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Create urls city in the plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rubinse
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to have the url event of a city, we have the ability to create urls city in the plugin

thank you
    Fabrice

Brook
    Participant

Hello Fabrice,

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately I do not understand what you want to do here. Are you attempting to get the “Venue Website (URL)” and use it in your website? Using PHP you can get the Venue URL by using the function tribe_get_venue_link(). Or are you trying to do something else? If so, would you please trying explaining it and adding as many details as you can so that I can understand you?

Thank you! I definitely would like to assist you as best I can.

– Brook

rubinse
    Participant

hello,

an example url for the city paris, have the result of the event of the cities

http://www.sitename.com/event/paris

Résult : Event 1 Paris
    Event 2 Paris
    Evebt 3 Paris
    ……

Fabrice

Brook
    Participant

Ahh, I think I understand you now. You could create an event category for each city/location. For instance, if you created a category for every event in Paris, then you would have a URL like example.com/events/category/paris/. And that would show all events in Paris.

Here is an example event category. In this case it is showing all “WordPress Meetups”. But for you, it could show all events in Paris instead.

Does that make sense? Am I understanding you correctly? Please let me know. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Create urls city in the plugin’ is closed to new replies.