Create Ticket Via WooCommerce Product

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Create Ticket Via WooCommerce Product

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I’ve already created ticket products in WooCommerce, but I cannot select them when creating the event. It only allows me to create a new ticket/product while creating the event. What’s the logic behind that? What if I wanted to keep the same sku for every event? Or utilize more of the options on the product page like categorizing the product.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on our support forum.

So unfortunately you cannot associate a WooCommerce Product as ticket, only creating it via our interface.

But you can create it from our interface then after edit this product.

My Best Regards,

Sheree Zizik
    Participant

So what if you have a standard ticket that you use all the time, do you have to create a new one for each and every event? With all the variations??

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Sheree,

Unfortunately for now that is the only option, unless you are a developer and you know how to deal with this problem from another angle.

I will bring this up as a possible improvement of our plugin, but I cannot make any promises.

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Create Ticket Via WooCommerce Product’ is closed to new replies.