Create ticket in front end with events add

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Create ticket in front end with events add

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

I could not see any configuration for Create ticket in the front end with events add functionality, We purchased community event add-ons. This event adds form not contain ticket creating functionality in front end. We create tickets for RSVP functionality.

Geoff

Hi Sean,

Sorry for the confusion here! You will actually need three additional plugins to enable tickets in the Community Events submission form:

• Event Tickets – This is our free plugin that allows you to create free tickets (RSVPs) for events and is required for our other ticketing add-ons.
    • Event Tickets Plus – This is an add-on for Event Tickets that allows you to create paid tickets for events and sell them with WooCommerce.
    • Community Tickets – This is another add-on for Event Tickets that connects Events Tickets to Community Events, allowing tickets to be created on the event submission form.

I’m sorry if that was not clear up front, but I hope this helps clarify why you were unable to see a ticketing option in the form.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Sean
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sean.
    Geoff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Create ticket in front end with events add’ is closed to new replies.