Create ticket buttons?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Create ticket buttons?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Britney

I chose to go with Woo Tickets thinking it would have all the features of Eventbrite without the third party fees. But I can’t figure out how to do a few things–or if they’re possible with this.

I’d like to make it easier for people to purchase tickets. For instance, in the invitation email, I’d like either a ticket widget within the email or a button that links them directly to purchasing tickets without having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the event page. Likewise, I’d like to be able to put ticket sales in the sidebar of the event as a widget; again, so that people don’t have to scroll all the way down.

Is this possible with Woo Tickets?

Barry

Hi Britney!

For instance, in the invitation email, I’d like either a ticket widget within the email or a button that links them directly to purchasing tickets without having to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the event page.

You could customize things so that the ticket form is enveloped within a div, to which you could assign a specific ID such as buy-tickets.

In your emails, you could like back to the event page and include that ID in the URL:

http://example.com/events/my-event/#buy-tickets

And that should take anyone following the link straight to the relevant part of the page.

ikewise, I’d like to be able to put ticket sales in the sidebar of the event as a widget; again, so that people don’t have to scroll all the way down.

You mean the same ticket form displayed by default at the bottom of the single event page?

If so, that may be possible but might introduce a few challenges. It would be comparatively easy to move the ticket form higher up in the page, though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Create ticket buttons?’ is closed to new replies.