Create recurring event that visitors can register for and receive email reminder

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Create recurring event that visitors can register for and receive email reminder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi,

We use Events Calendar Pro extensively for many of our clients. I am not sure if there are addons or how about using it for the following functionality…

Our client wants to create a recurring event (note: the recurring part is not mandatory) that visitors can register for via a form. They don’t need to pay anything and there is no limit to how many registrations there will be. My client would like to be able to export the list of registrations and also have the system send out an email reminder several days prior to the event date.

Is this possible with Event Calendar Pro or any of your products?

We have our own developers so if it requires custom development this is okay, could you point us in the right direction in regards to which products we should use and potential API calls required?

Many Thanks

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Chris and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to answer your questions.

Our client wants to create a recurring event (note: the recurring part is not mandatory) that visitors can register for via a form. They don’t need to pay anything and there is no limit to how many registrations there will be. My client would like to be able to export the list of registrations and also have the system send out an email reminder several days prior to the event date. Is this possible with Event Calendar Pro or any of your products?

The product that would meet most of your client’s requirements is Event Tickets Plus: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

This add-on extends our free Event tickets plugin and adds extra attendee information capture abilities. This is custom to each “ticket”/registration spot and let’s you add the fields of your choice (radio buttons, text, text area, mandatory fields, etc..)

Even though these are “tickets”, you actually can choose to not charge anything for them.

The only thing it does not do yet is the email reminder part.
    The good news is that this is a planned feature as you can see here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8391186-reminder-emails-for-x-days-before-event

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned!
    In the meantime, you would have to do a customization for this.

Here is a list of ressources for that specific requirement:

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Create recurring event that visitors can register for and receive email reminder’ is closed to new replies.