Create default settings in Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Create default settings in Eventbrite

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rosemary
    Participant

Hi there,
    Thanks for a great plugin. I was wondering if there is a way I can create default settings for Eventbrite tickets, so that I don’t have to go through and click the same things every time I create an event? Alternatively, could the CSV import also map to Eventbrite, so that I can populate the required fields straight from the import, instead of having to do it all manually? Thank you. RB

Leah

Hi Rosemary,

Thanks for posting. I’m glad you like The Events Calendar!

When you say you want default content, is that for the tickets themselves (like always having Adult tickets for $10 each) or is it for the event (like always have it at the same venue)? At this time, there is not a way to do default ticket information. If you’d like to encourage us to add that as a feature, you can vote for it on the UserVoice page.

If you’d like to be able to set a default venue and organizer, you might consider purchasing a license for Events Calendar PRO. With PRO, you can set a default organizer and/or venue (or state or country) and that will always be the default for each new event you create. Of course, you’ll also have the option to put in different data as needed.

At this time, our CSV import does not work with Eventbrite Tickets- or at least, not directly. You’ll still need to add tickets to any event imported via CSV.

Does that answer your questions?

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Create default settings in Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.