Create WordPress Post when Event is Created

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Create WordPress Post when Event is Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hello, please let me know if it is possible to create a WordPress Post automatically when an Event is created?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by George.
    Cliff

Hi, George.

Thanks for your question.

I’m not 100% clear what you’re wanting.

Each eventĀ is its own WordPress post except that it’s of theĀ tribe_events custom post type.

Could you maybe share more information about what you’re asking for?

George
    Participant

Hi Cliff.

Yes to clarify. When I create an event, how can the event be “copied” or placed in my WordPress Blog post section (either as a draft or published). I am looking for the Event I create with The Events Calendar to show up in my RSS feed… mysite.com/feed

The reason for this, I would like to create a blog post for all the events that we create.

Right now, the process is to create an Event, then I need to copy and paste the text, image, etc.. into the WordPress Blog Post section, so that is shows up on my feed, mysite.com/feed.

Thanks!

Cliff

George, we already provide an RSS feed of events. Will that suffice?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Create WordPress Post when Event is Created’ is closed to new replies.