Crashed site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Crashed site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sophie

Hi,
    We just brought events calendar pro – very excited to begin to use it. However after installing and activation events calendar (not pro) – just to have a quick look at it and play about – it crashed our site (made run so slow dashboard wouldn’t load. please help us! we have deleted files using fftp
    slow could

Sophie

sorry sent before i had finished writing.. we very keen to use. but need help to find out what the problem is.
    many thanks
    sophie

Rob

Hi Sophie. Happy to help here. This sounds like a weird issue; what version of WordPress are you using? Have you reviewed the minimum requirements needed for the plugin on our FAQ page (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/faqs/), and made sure you meet those?

Let me know if so and we can look into this further for you.

Sophie

Hi Rob,
    Thanks for getting back so quickly. Our website is http://www.daysofplay.co.uk/
    we are using the latest wordpress. We have disabled our gallery plugin ‘Fancy Gallery’ and also ‘Wibiya Toolbar’ and installed the pro events calendar. The site doesn’t run slow now. We are going to re-activate Fancy Gallery and Wibiya and see what happens. Fingers crossed the site doesn’t crash again. Have you had any other instances of a conflict with either of these plugins? Many thanks
    Sophie

Rob

Thanks for confirming, Sophie. It sounds like there’s a conflict with one of those two…I haven’t heard of any conflicts between them until now, but then this is the first I’ve heard of either plugin.

I wish I could offer up more on our end. Maybe contact the developers to see if they’re aware of anything to improve speed? If they wanted to reach out to me for a copy of the plugin (to test integration and improve for a future release) feel free to send them my way directly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Crashed site’ is closed to new replies.