coupons

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions coupons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allen Holub

I’m interested in Event Tickets Plus. It’s unclear to me whether or not the system supports coupons. I want to issue coupons to a subset of my customers so that they can get a discount, but ideally, I don’t want that discounted ticket type to be visible to people without the coupon. I’d settle for a discount being applied as part of the payment process if that’s the only option, however. What sort of setup would I need to make that happen?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey Allen, how are you today?

Thanks for reaching out! That is a great question you posted.

Our plugin don’t have a built-in coupon / discount system. For selling tickets you will need an eCommerce plugin; we support WooCommerce and EDD.

You can use the coupon system that comes with those plugins. You can set up any coupon code and share it with the respective customers.

I know that WooCommerce has a wide range of options for setting up coupons and there are quite a number of extensions that extend the coupon functionality.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘coupons’ is closed to new replies.