Help Desk

coupon of 20% on purchasing Event Aggregator Upgrade

Hello, Since i’d like to upgrade to Event Aggregator from 100/Day to 1000/Day was kindly offered to me a coupon code for 20% off that had to expire on Dec 31, 2017. But unluckyli it did not work. I tried to use it on 31 december at 23.35 it was expired! (see the attachment below). maybe this happened because the expiring date was about the time in USA and not about the time in Italy. Please can you kindly give me another coupon?

I thank you very much Gaetano http://www.vaffangiro.it

This reply has been marked as private.

thank you very much Gaetano Vaffangiro.it

I forgot. happy new year to you too!!

thank you but this message appear when i checkout with this coupon:

Sorry, this coupon is not applicable to selected products

can you help me please?

I’m sorry about that Gaetano. I had to┬ámake a tweak to the coupon so that it could be applied to the 1000 import license.

Just tested and it works for me. Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Hi Victor. Unfortunately the Coupon did not work how i would. Before i put the coupon the grandtotal is 410$ since i already have an upgrade discount of 89$ (i believe this discount is given anybody upgrade to 1000) but when i put the coupon the grandtotal is 399% since the upgrade discount is erased. Can you help me please? i put here two screenshots to show to you what happens.

k yovery much Gaetano Vaffangiro.it

I thank you very much. Since Events Tribe sometime give a 30% discount offer. I ask you if you can increase by a further 5% so i can join the 30% discount avoiding to wait the next 30% Events Tribe Offer. I ask you this because i have to buy the 1000 events Option and this is very expensive. I’m doing this purchase because the Event Aggregator has a big known issue about retrieving correctly the events and buying the 1000 events option maybe i can retrieve more events bypassing the retrieving issue.

thank you very much Gaetano Vaffangiro

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates